At Devon Pediatric Dentistry we provide exceptional care for your child by a specialist. Dr. Rob will treat your children with the most cutting-edge technologies and philosophies in pediatric dentistry, always emphasizing prevention first. Most importantly, Dr. Rob's caring and gentle personality is what makes him so successful in treating children. He has true appreciation for children's fears and compassionately addresses them. We are confident that you and your child will be delighted with his concerned, devoted, and professional manner.
- Bachelor of Science – Pennsylvania State University
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – Temple University School of Dentistry
- Pediatric Dental Specialty Training – University of Texas Health Science Center
Honors and Awards
- President of the American Student Dental Association (ASDA) at Temple University
- Named National Consultant on Public Health for ASDA
- Published five times on topics related to dental health
- Named consistently to the Dean's List in dental school
- Awarded a National Graduate Student Research Award from the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
Outside the Office
Dr. Rob is originally from Latrobe, PA and currently resides in Center City, Philadelphia. When he’s not in the office, Dr. Rob enjoys outdoor activities, going to the beach, long-distance running, traveling, and spending time with his family, including his daughter.